Part of Ralph Lauren's collection for the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team, this striped cotton mesh dress is a sporty style with patches and prints celebrating the summer games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Material: 97% Cotton/3% Elastane
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and wears a size small.
- Long sleeves with contrasting ribbed cuffs
- Machine washable
- Ralph Lauren is an official outfitter of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams.
- Size medium has a 36" length and a 25" sleeve length.
- Collar and collar stand: 100% Cotton
- Contrasting rugby collar
- Even vented hem
- "20" printed at the right sleeve. "16" printed at the left sleeve. Patch with the official logo of the U.S. Olympic Team at the left chest. "Polo Ralph Lauren" printed at the right chest.
- "USA Olympic Team" printed at the center front. "Team USA" and flag graphic printed at the center back. "16" patches at the center back.
- Slim, straight fit
- Three-button placket
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Polo Ralph Lauren
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.